Another Vitamin C Serum? You’ve probably tried many, but today I’m going to tell you why you should give one more a try in my Vibriance Skincare Super C Review. Trust, you’re going to want to hear this….What’s the problem with every other vitamin C serum or skincare product in the market? If you’ve used Vitamin C skincare products, you’re already familiar with these negative side effects.
Side Effects of Bad Vitamin C Skincare Products
- Cause irritation
- Don’t work
- Don’t do anything after a few uses
- Too irritating at first, then change color and stop working
- Too high % of Vitamin C (One study showed the maximum concentration for optimal absorption of L-ascorbic is 20%, so anything above is a waste.)
- Cause redness
- Cause sensitivity
- Cause dryness
- Not in an air-tight container and oxidizes quickly
Why Most Vitamin C Skincare Products Don’t Work
Most Vitamin C skincare products are unstable.
That’s because the majority of them contain L-Ascorbic Vitamin C.
L-ascorbic Vitamin C is the same form of Vitamin C found in nature. That may seem like a good thing, but there’s a big problem with L-ascorbic Vitamin C: it oxidizes and breaks down.
In fact, you can often see this happening as your serum goes from clear to yellow or brown.
Now manufacturers know that L-ascorbic Vitamin C will break down, so they add more of it to their serum.
Then they boast about how much C is in their product, even though they know that it’s going to quickly break down and lose potency.
Some manufacturers will add color to their serums so you won’t notice any color change!
And here’s what this means for the consumer: You pay $65-$170 for the 25% Vitamin C, thinking you’re doing your face a favor. But the amount of C in the bottle gets lower and lower every day. And there’s no way for you to know what that percentage is as it degrades.
Obviously, that’s a huge downside. You’re not getting what you paid for.
Unfortunately, there’s another reason to be weary, especially if you have sensitive skin.
Before those high concentrations of Vitamin C start breaking down, they’re extra potent. That means they’re also more likely to cause irritation, which can include redness, stinging, dryness, and increased sensitivity.
How to Choose The Best Vitamin C Skincare Products
While L-Ascorbic Acid breaks down easily, Vibriance Super C contains a stable formulation of Vitamin C called E-Ascorbic Acid.
Studies have shown the E-ascorbic acid has more skincare benefits over regular L-ascorbic acid, such as:
- Proven to not only prevent sun damage but also reverse sun damage (regular Vitamin C can only prevent)
- Proven to stimulate collagen synthesis up to 72.9% in vitro (Regular Vitamin C only boosts by 32.6%)
- More than 50% more stable than L-ascorbic acid, retains potency unlike L-Ascorbic acid that degrades the second you open it.
- Oil soluble and water soluble (L-ascorbic acid is only water soluble, but oil soluble nutrients stay in your body longer and don’t need to be replenished as much)
My Experience With Vibriance Skincare Super C
First I experienced ALL the negative side effects of other vitamin C skincare formulas. I was about to dismiss the product until I read more into Vibriance’s Super C formula. I was sold and decided to give it a shot.
I’m very pleased to report (coming from someone with hyper-sensitive acne prone skin), there was NO irritation. NOTHING! It just felt like a nice smooth serum. It didn’t effect how my makeup sat on my skin or anything at all. About 7-10 days later (I wasn’t paying that close of attention), my husband noticed my skin was brighter and clearer. Then I gave my skin a good look. It had made a difference! When was the last time you said that about a skincare product?
With no irritation or even a slight tingling feeling, it penetrated my skin perfectly. What a wonderful difference and honestly, my husband is now sneaking some for his skin every morning. Now it’s one thing to have your husband, a guy that doesn’t notice a haircut or hair-color change, notice your skin is looking better. It’s a whole other thing to have that same guy go out of his way every morning to steal some of one of your beauty products because he wants some of those great results for himself.
I can’t really give a better product review than the fact he’s using it! lol
Benefits of Vibriance Super C
What I love about Vibriance Super C is that it’s not just vitamin C. They include other valuable skincare ingredients for a more complete skincare treatment. Super C serum uses Acetyl Glucosamine, Synovea HR, Polyoprepolymer-2 and Ultra Filling Spheres™ with a highly potent and stabilized Vitamin C.
- Reduces appearance of fine lines and deep wrinkles
- Minimizes sun damage and fight photoaging
- Visibly reduce age spots smoothing your complexion
- Hydrate your skin leaving an elastic and tight surface
- Neutralize free radicals reducing oxidative stress
Get Vibriance Skincare Super C
Order Vibriance Super C here